Friday, December 31, 2010

10 Things I Learned About Myself in 2010

2010 was a big year of self-discovery for me.  Wow, ok that sounds cheesy.  

But seriously, I learned a lot about myself this year and I thought I would share my top ten.

10.  I absolutely love the ridiculousness of the 80's and 90's.  Particularly the music.  I really wasn't ready for the boy band era to end.


9.  I prefer French Press coffee over anything else.  It is just soooo much better.


8.  Star Wars.  Totally love it.


7.  I am so much healthier when I write regularly.


6.  I am not made for a desk job, I need to do something that makes me feel like I am making a difference.


5.  I need to fight to keep friendships alive.  People don't stick around if you don't show them they are worth it.


4.  I have to constantly remind myself to enjoy the good times but not dwell on the tough stuff.  Life never stops moving and you need to move with it.


3.  I am usually attracted to the most dense guys...where hinting does absolutely no good.


2.  All I am responsible for is following God's leading on my life.  


1.  I am worth more than I give myself credit for.

2 comments:

  1. I love these! Especially #1! You are worth so much more than you can even imagine!

    If I didn't show you where my French Press is, you've discovered it . . . right? (Yikes . . . sorry if I didn't think of that.)

    Happy New Year, Braveheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your french press, but I am actually using the one I left here, its smaller. :-) Happy New Year Sheryl!

    ReplyDelete