Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Heart of Excitement

It is no secret that I absolutely adore my dog Tucker.  He is a three year old all black mini schnauzer with loads of personality.  He and I have been through a lot together, maybe one day I will actually share more about our life the last three years.

Tucker loves two things: playing and cuddling.  I am always tripping over dog toys on the floor when I am not stuck in a chair with a puppy on my lap.  Tucker comes with me to Poland and helped immensely with loneliness during my first few months.  There is just something about an excited puppy that makes you feel welcome when you walk through your front door.

Today I was playing fetch with Tucker, and I noticed something about his excitement for me to throw the toy.  It was so funny that I had to video it.  I hope you enjoy seeing the heart of excitement in Tucker.  And if you ever want to play fetch with him I know he would love it.

1 comment: